Intriguing Travel to Newfoundland
- Intriguing Travel to Newfoundland
- Eco-Culture Experience™ - 10 Days
- Eco-Culture Experience™- 7 Days
- CapeRace Culinary/ Fogo Island Inn- 8 Days
- Eco-Culture Experience™—Province-wide - 13 Days
Just what is a Newfoundland CapeRace Travel Experience?
Immerse yourself in Newfoundland’s nature and culture through a unique, self-guided exploration adventure. We are the only travel company that initiates real connections with the local community in a self-guided travel format.
We spontaneously introduce you to the places and people that we know are the heart of Newfoundland and the source of great fun and intrigue.
6-10 day self-guided trips planned and organized to your personal travel style.
- Self-guided, Self-driven, Self-catered trips from St. John's to Bonavista.
- Travel to St. John's on the Avalon Peninsula, Heart's Delight on Trinity Bay and Bonavista on the Bonavista Peninsula
- Unlimited km full-size vehicle
- Copy of professional travel guide written by CapeRace and personalized for you with clever itineraries and creative ideas
- Fun Maps designed by CapeRace to maximize your explore time and to minimize your commute time.
Explore & Engage
Provided with a car or van, a customized guidebook written for YOU, along with clever itineraries, you explore Newfoundland’s beautiful Avalon and Bonavista Peninsulas. Personalized journeys are created based on your traveling preferences.
Depending on your prefereance for tempo, the trip includes staying at two or three three spectacular but modest coastal Newfoundland houses in the best urban and rural locations. Our goal is to help travellers make deep connections with local people that will create lasting memories.
"... thoughtfully crafted experiences that are eco- and culturally sensitive, provide uncommon access, and foster interaction with locals. It's the perfect antidote for these tumultuous times, as we reexamine what is important and look for trips that are meaningful and restorative"... The Editors of National Geographic Traveler after receiving "Top 50 Tours of a Lifetime" designation.