"Sunny orange, cherry red, turquoise blue—St. Johns’ pop-art-colored houses, collectively known as Jellybean Row, look especially awe-inspiring clustered in the cliffs of this atmosphere-drenched coastal neighborhood just outside downtown..." Condé Nast Traveller, February 2016, profiling the Battery Village, St. John's.
Nestled in the cliffs of the popular Outer Battery Village, the house is just 75 feet from the ocean and one minute from the Signal Hill park, three minutes from downtown by car and twelve minutes by foot. It has a deck with gas bbq, panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline, and a southern exposure. The Outer Battery is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in the city and still maintains the look and feel of a small fishing village. Bald Eagles nesting near property.
- Located at Fort Waldegrave Lookout
- 7 minute walk to downtown Sheraton Hotel
- 7 minute walk to Duckworth St. Restaurants
- 15 minute walk to Water St Shopping
- 15 minute walk to Duke of Duckworth Pub
- Ultra-comfortable beds, premium pillow top mattress
- 400+ thread-count Egyptian cotton bed linens
- Premium brand small kitchen appliances
- Fully-equiped laundry
- Professional pre-arrival cleaning
See the Fun Restoration Video>>