Southside Bungalow is an mid-century house located 2km or 5 minutes from St. John's downtown restaurants and shops. These houses were previously owned by merchants and used for their summer homes. Surpriaingly, just five minutes from downtown. Extensively restored by professionals, it has 3 bedrooms (one with wet sink) two bathrooms, (one with stand-alone tub and separate shower the other with shower) large, living room and kitchen with awesome views over the Waterford Valley and river. The Trailway, the former Newfoundland Bullet railway bed, has been repurposed and is now a hiking/biking/ski trail that travels through the backyard into the city and to the beautiful nearby Bowring Park.
- 5 minutes from St. John's city centre
- Contemporary decor in a coastal cottage atmosphere
- Expansive kitchen with bar + deck and barbecue
- Three bedrooms, one with wet sink, two bathrooms
- Sweeping views of the Waterford Valley
- Fully equipped with Internet, cable TV + Smart TV and laundry facilities