Hare’s Ears Cottage- Outer Battery Village, St. John’s
Stay at the most Easterly Guest House in North America. Hare's Ears is nestled in the cliffs of the popular Outer Battery Village in St. John's. A fifteen-minute picturesque walk down from the village will take you to great east coast pubs, world class restaurants, quirky unique boutique shops and fantastic music venues. The coastal home shares the property line with the iconic Signal Hill National Park and is located on the most hiked trail in Newfoundland; The North Head Trail. The house sports panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline, and has a southern exposure that brings in sunshine all day long. It's easy to become an honorary member of the village, if you choose, as the famed Newfoundland hospitality spills into the streets here with spirited eclectic neighbours and local hikers all loving to have a gab.
- Exclusively yours for your stay
- Property owned and managed by CapeRace Cultural Adventures; professional housekeeping, professional maintenance.
- Contemporary decor in an artisan craftsman atmosphere.
- Luxury 600 thread count linens, premium SMEG appliances, premium comfy pillow-top beds
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms; 2 queens + 2 twins
- Expansive kitchen with bar + deck and premium Weber barbecue
- Ground floor studio with separate entrance; 3rd bed, 2nd bathroom with shower, 2nd full kitchen
- Fully equipped with Internet, cable TV and new LG laundry facilities
- Featured in Romantic Homes Magazine and has 50,000 design downloads on HOUZZ, the world-leading magazine for design enthusiasts and architects
- Located beside The Rookery, the latest addition to the CapeRace suite of private coastal guest homes. Combine for multiple family visits.