The Rookery at Outer Battery Village, St. John’s
Stay at the second most Easterly Guest House in North America. Situated beside Hare's Ears Cottage, The Rookery offers identical amenities. It is nestled in the cliffs of the popular Outer Battery Village in St. John's, and it's a fifteen-minute picturesque walk down from the village to the downtown core. A walk that will take you to great east coast pubs, world class restaurants, quirky unique boutique shops and fantastic music venues. The coastal home shares the property line with the iconic Signal Hill National Park and is located on the most hiked/walked trail in Newfoundland; the stunning North Head Trail. Panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline, and a southern exposure that brings in sunshine all day long. It's easy to become an honorary member of the village, if you choose, as the famed Newfoundland hospitality spills into the streets here with spirited eclectic neighbours and local hikers all loving to have a gab.
- Exclusively yours for your stay
- Property owned and managed by CapeRace Cultural Adventures; professional housekeeping, professional maintenance.
- Contemporary decor in an artisan craftsman atmosphere.
- Luxury 600 thread count linens, premium appliances, premium comfy pillow-top beds
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom; 2 queens + 2 twins
- Expansive deck with premium Weber barbecue
- Fully equipped with Internet, cable TV and new LG laundry facilities
- Located beside Hares Ears Cottage, and minutes away from Hipditch House. Combine for multiple family visits.