Eco-Culture Experience: St. John's & Bonavista Staycation - 7 Days
Exclusively Yours... Seafair House. Our latest restoration. The house was built in 1913 in Mockbeggar, the oldest district of Bonavista. The house is a two-and-a-half-storeyed, steep, gabled-roof structure. An excellent example of nineteenth-century architecture in the Bonavista area. We restored it with a contemporary, rustic, authentic theme...
The Adam Mouland House was built in 1913 in Mockbeggar, the oldest district of Bonavista. The house is a two-and-a-half-storeyed, steep, gabled-roof structure. It is a fine example of nineteenth and early twentieth-century architecture in the Bonavista area. The simple, yet decorative window and door trim reflect the builder’s expressive style and craftsmanship and local carpenters recreated the exact specification when restoring the windows. Historically, this property is important because it is representative of an era when the people of Bonavista relied heavily on the inshore fishery for survival. At the time when this house was constructed it was common for residents to have a number of fishery-related outbuildings on their property.
- Property owned and managed by CapeRace Cultural Adventures
- 8 minute walk to pubs and restaurants along the Old Days Boardwalk
- 2 minute walk to oceanfront Bonavista Bicycle Cafe
- Private yard
- Contemporary decor in an artisan craftsman atmosphere
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, bioth with showers, 3 Queen beds with 600 threadcount sheets and premium matteresses
- Expansive kitchen with bar
- Deck & BBQ
- Laundry facilities
- Very cool loft
Exclusively Yours... Quintessential Outport. Gravel roads, sandy beaches, spectacular coastline, great people...
- 5 minute drive from Maberly with views of the Elliston Landslide
- Three hours from St. John's, in the town of Elliston, 4km/2.5mi from Bonavista
- Spectacular Puffin site located nearby with park and rare sandy beach
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen + 2 twins
- Laundry facility on premises
- BBQ and large deck with interesting short & long ocean views
- Featured over five times in HOUZZ, the leading magazine for design enthusiasts and architects
Conde Nast Traveler, Feb 2016, calls the Outer Battery Village "Most Beautiful Place in Canada..." Exclusively Yours
Stay at the most Easterly Guest House in North America. Hare's Ears is nestled in the cliffs of the popular Outer Battery Village in St. John's. A fifteen-minute picturesque walk down from the village will take you to great east coast pubs, world class restaurants, quirky unique boutique shops and fantastic music venues. The coastal home shares the property line with the iconic Signal Hill National Park and is located on the most hiked trail in Newfoundland; The North Head Trail. The house sports panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline, and has a southern exposure that brings in sunshine all day long. It's easy to become an honorary member of the village, if you choose, as the famed Newfoundland hospitality spills into the streets here with spirited eclectic neighbours and local hikers all loving to have a gab.
- Exclusively yours for your stay
- Property owned and managed by CapeRace Cultural Adventures; professional housekeeping, professional maintenance.
- Contemporary decor in an artisan craftsman atmosphere.
- Luxury 600 thread count linens, premium SMEG appliances, premium comfy pillow-top beds
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms; 2 queens + 2 twins
- Expansive kitchen with bar + deck and premium Weber barbecue
- Ground floor studio with separate entrance; 3rd bed, 2nd bathroom with shower, 2nd full kitchen
- Fully equipped with Internet, cable TV and new LG laundry facilities
- Featured in Romantic Homes Magazine and has 50,000 design downloads on HOUZZ, the world-leading magazine for design enthusiasts and architects
- Located beside The Rookery, the latest addition to the CapeRace suite of private coastal guest homes. Combine for multiple family visits.